We are seeking an expert Programmatic/RTB Manager to join our diverse full-service digital agency based in south London.
Your responsibilities will include the day-to-day management of programmatic demand partners, such as RTB advertising exchanges, DSPs, advertising networks and agency trading desks. Expect a hands-on role managing and growing revenue from programmatic channels, including the optimisation presence in advertising exchanges and the automation of direct deals with agencies, trading desks and demand side platforms (DSPs).
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of executing programmatic orders between seller and buyer
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to efficiently compile and analyse large data sets
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar
- Experience with ad serving technologies such as DFP, Adtech or similar
- Experience with Supply Side Platforms (SSPs) and Ad Exchanges such as Google AdX, Rubicon, Admeld, Appnexus etc
- Experience of working with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Data Management Platforms (DMPs) and 3rd party Data providers
- Exceptional ability to use to data to solve problems
The successful candidate will have a passion for technology, be keen to find their own efficient way of working which will advance the department with evolved ad delivery techniques. You will also thrive under pressure with a fastidious attention to detail. You will need to lead a team and deal with clients on a regular basis.
How to apply
Please email an up-to-date CV along with a covering letter which should include details of current salary expectations and any notice periods that apply, to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line.
You should include your portfolio and URLs in the email.
Successful applicants will be invited to a phone interview followed by an interview at our offices.